Can’t focus at work?
Losing your self-confidence?
Feeling irritable or depressed?
A decline in testosterone could be the culprit. Testosterone is normally thought of for building strong muscles and improving libido; however, it has a profound effect on your brain as well.
- Irritability: Have you become a grumpy old man? Research shows that testosterone replacement therapy decreases negative moods, anger, nervousness and irritability.
- Depression in men increases with age as testosterone levels drop. Research demonstrates that depressive symptoms are associated with low testosterone.
- Anxiety seems to be most sensitive to testosterone. Research demonstrated that testosterone supplementation had an anti-anxiety effect.
- Decreased mental sharpness/memory loss: Positive effect of testosterone and memory is well documented man. Numerous studies show improvement of learning and memory after testosterone supplementation. Low levels of testosterone can be related to reduce cognitive ability.
- Decline in sense of well-being and self-confidence: Research indicates that among several of the most common reasons man gave for taking testosterone, a sense of well-being was among the top ones named.
Other symptoms of Low Testosterone:
- Low libido
- Sleep apnea
- Decline sexual ability
- Increased body fat around the waist
- Lessened stamina and endurance
- Loss of muscle mass, strength, and tone
- Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts)
- Lack of initiative in the service and drive
Could testosterone be the cause of your symptoms? Click here and talk to a hormone doctor. Take charge of your health so you can transform your life!